Top Sacco ICT Officer Jobs in Kenya
Top Sacco ICT Officer Jobs in KenyaQualification Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and Postgraduate qualification in computer science/IT
• Masters in IT will be an added advantage
• CISCCO, Microsoft certified database Admin (MCDBA) or equivalent.
• A minimum of six8
years relevant experience in among other ICT infrastructure development and maintenance, Installation and maintenance of hardware, installation and maintenance of ICT network, mail servers as well as managing data backup systems.
• Must have the following certificates, Certificate of Good conduct, Ethics & Anti-Corruption Certificate, Clearance Certificate from HELB, CRB clearance Certificate and Tax Compliance certificate.
• At least three (3) referees, one to be the immediate employer.How to Apply All applications should be sent through the address below.
The deadline for submission of all applications is on or before Thursday 26th July 2020 by 5.00pm.
PO BOX 49010-00100
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!