The Electoral Commission Election Officers/ Assistant District Registrar Jobs in Uganda
The Electoral Commission Election Officers/ Assistant District Registrar Jobs in Uganda The Electoral Commission, established under Article 60 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda and mandated to conduct public elections and referenda, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions within its establishment.
Key Tasks/ Duties:
• Assist in drawing and implementing work plans for the District Electoral Commission Office;
• Maintaining records for the District Electoral Commission equipment and re-usable materials;
• Compiling periodic District Electoral Commission reports;
• Assisting in supervision of subordinate stall;
• Monitoring electoral activities in the district: nominations, campaigns and polling;
• Co-signatory to the district Electoral Commission bank account:
• Counter signing payment vouchers;
• Minute Secretary to District meetings;
• Any other official duties as assigned.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honors Bachelors Degree in Arts, Social Sciences, Development Studies, Education, Business Administration, Law era related ﬁeld in Humanities from a recognized University/institution.
Preferred Skills, Competencies and Personal Attributes:
• High moral character and integrity
• Ability to command respect.
• Self-motivated and strategic thinker
• Knowledge of Government Policies and Administrative Procedures.
• Excellent written and spoken English with strong report writing and presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
• Capacity to work with senior personalities in different occupations.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
Age: Twenty Five years (25) and above
How to Apply
Applications with comprehensively typed CVs showing the applicants contact address with day time telephone numbers, addresses and day time telephone numbers of three referees. copies of academic transcripts and certificates should be sent to the Human Resource Office/central Registry or mailed to the address indicated below, not later than Tuesday 4th August, 2020. Envelopes should be clearly marked at the top with the words “Application for the post of ............. .."
Head, Human Resource Management
P.0. Box 22678
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.