Tanzania Health Promotion Support Program Drivers Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Health Promotion Support Program Drivers Jobs in TanzaniaOverall Job Function The Drivers will be responsible for driving project vehicles in the respective regions, to support the implementation of Uhuru activities.
He/she will also be accountable to maintain and provide the general maintenance and services for the USAID Uhuru TB and FP Integrated Facility Solutions vehicles .
• Drive THPS program vehicles as directed and providing safe and efficient transportation to the staff and its visitors.
• Deliver parcels, letters and other relevant items to offices and businesses as appropriate.
• Drive long distance with or without THPS staff when required and adhere to the rules and regulation.
• Ensure that the vehicle is always clean and in good order and all the documentation e.g. insurance and road license are up to date.
• Perform routine vehicle inspection and maintenance including checking oil, fuel, brakes, lights, windshield wipers, waters and tire pressures.
• Keep track of maintenance record of vehicles to ensure that service schedule is adhered to and to remind the employer in advance when vehicle (s) service is due.
• Provide information and other general assistance to the organization staff and its visitors.
• Maintain record of work performed; Fills up all necessary forms, makes timely reports of accidents, incidents and unusual occurrences.
• Ensure necessary steps are taken as required by rules and regulations in case of involvement in an accident.
• Abide to all THPS rules and regulations.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• At least form four with a valid driving license class D or above.
• Minimum of three in filed based activities driving experience.
• Ability to manage time and routes for streamlined program activities.
• Work well independently, open and transparent communication.
• Must have a clean driving record.
• Must be focused, confident and observant.
• Must have computer literacy.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application cover letter one page maximum and CV four pages maximum to
( email@example.com ) by 31st July, 2020 with a subject line of ‘USAID Uhuru TB & FP LON Facility Solutions Activity - Position’ e.g. USAID Uhuru TB & FP LON Facility Solutions Activity – Zonal Project Manager. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please do not attach any certificates when submitting online.
THPS is an equal opportunity employer; women, people living with HIV/AIDS and people living with disability are encouraged to apply
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.