Tanzania Health Promotion Support Monitoring and Evaluation Officers Jobs
Tanzania Health Promotion Support Monitoring and Evaluation Officers JobsOverall Job Function The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer is responsible to provide technical support in implementing high-standard paper-based and computer-based health facility record keeping systems for patient record management of tuberculosis (TB) and reproductive health services in the USAID Uhuru TB and Family Planning Integrated Facility Solutions Activity supported health facilities within the zone as per MOHCDGEC, NTLP and RCHS unit.
To provide technical support in data management for public health evaluations as needed. The position involves field travel of at least 50%. .
• Lead in maintaining and updating zonal databases for TB and FP services and other databases as assigned.
• Assist to provide technical assistance to Zonal supported facilities in collaboration with Project HQ members.
• Implementation and evaluation of monitoring tools and data management.
• Ensure that DQA is carried out quarterly according to DQA SOP’s and that recommendations following the site DQA visit are implemented.
• Ensure Zonal compliance to policies for data quality assurance and reporting requirements.
• Train and supervise data entry clerks to ensure timely data entry, cleaning on a routine basis, generation of data queries and routine progress reports.
• Collaborate with other team members to prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports on supported program areas.
• Develop and respond to queries related to data analysis.
• To perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Bachelor’s degree or certified training in Computer Science, IT/HMIS, data management or a related discipline.
• A background in nursing, health science or a related discipline are an advantage
• Minimum three years relevant experience with MS Access application development and use, data analyses with standard software packages and implementing protocols for data quality assurance.
• Advanced skills in computer programming and analytical software an advantage.
• Strong supervisory and management skills
• Ability to build strong partnerships with relevant stakeholders at national, regional and district levels.
• Ability to work under pressure and timely meet deadlines.
• Ability to plan, implement independently or in a team.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application cover letter one page maximum and CV four pages maximum to
( firstname.lastname@example.org ) by 31st July, 2020 with a subject line of ‘USAID Uhuru TB & FP LON Facility Solutions Activity - Position’ e.g. USAID Uhuru TB & FP LON Facility Solutions Activity – Zonal Project Manager. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please do not attach any certificates when submitting online.
THPS is an equal opportunity employer; women, people living with HIV/AIDS and people living with disability are encouraged to apply
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.