Tanzania Health Promotion Administration Officers Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Health Promotion Administration Officers Jobs in TanzaniaOverall Job Function The Administration Officers will be responsible to organize, coordinate and supervise administrative activities that facilitate timely and smooth running of the zonal teams. .
• Support the administrative office processes affecting procurement, utilities, internal transport services, stock control and inventory management, reconciliation of vendor accounts.
• Coordinate meetings, agendas, materials, minutes, and follow-up activities with key Project partners.
• Organizing the coordination of events, site visits, workshops, and conferences.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for the team.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Resolve administrative problems for the project.
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Maintain front desk procedures including contact information, directions and frequently requested company information.
• In collaboration with Program Staffs compile list of participants, write invitation letters and ensure its receipts and confirmation of attendance.
• Liaise with the Finance team to ensure that people in the trainings and meeting are paid on time.
• Preparing administration and program purchase requisitions, necessary Advance requests, Petty cash etc.
• Work hand in hand with the field team to ensure that their travel authorization is done on time and they are paid on time.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Carry out any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Public Administration, Business Administration, or related subjects from a recognized College/University.
• Minimum three years office administrative support experience is preferred. Experience working for a health-related NGO will be an added advantage.
• Good computer skills particularly use of power point and word processing.
• Excellent organizational skills including the ability to multitask, prioritize and work efficiently.
• Be of high integrity and able to maintain confidentiality.
• Proven record to work under minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
• Self –motivation and good office management attributes.
• Reading, written, and verbal fluency in English and Kiswahili.
• Ability to work under pressure and timely meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application cover letter one page maximum and CV four pages maximum to
( email@example.com ) by 31st July, 2020 with a subject line of ‘USAID Uhuru TB & FP LON Facility Solutions Activity - Position’ e.g. USAID Uhuru TB & FP LON Facility Solutions Activity – Zonal Project Manager. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please do not attach any certificates when submitting online.
THPS is an equal opportunity employer; women, people living with HIV/AIDS and people living with disability are encouraged to apply
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.