SUDIA Accounts and Administration Assistant Jobs in Uganda
SUDIA Accounts and Administration Assistant Jobs in Uganda SUDIA is a Community Based Organization operating in Busia and Namayingo Districts. It is a membership organization, with a focus on poverty alleviation through skills development, promoting social entrepreneurship, environmental protection and improving agricultural practices.
SUDIA has received a grant from UNDP/GEF/SGP to implement a project on Control of mercury use in the artisanal and small-scale gold mining in Namayingo District .
Summary of Responsibilities
• Carry out routine accounting and general administrative support functions of the organization.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
• Minimum of a Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration, part qualification in
• Professional Courses like ACCA or CPA will be an advantage.
• Minimum of at least 3 year engagement in Accounts and Administration work
• Ability to train farmers in basic business skills and savings and credit management
• Computer literacy with practical knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of local languages is a plus
How to Apply
please send your CV and cover letter to the Programme Manager, P.O. Box 565, Busia Uganda via email to:
email@example.com , . Closing date is Friday July 22, 2020 at 3pm. While we thank all applicants for your interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.