Study in USA on Scholarship

by Stephanie

How can I study in USA with a scholarship. I want to use my WASSCE certificate to enter university of Washington. Please help me.

Kindly go through; How to Get a Scholarship

To search and apply for a scholarship in your field of interest, please search; Scholarships for International Students in USA

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants Questions.