Study in UK

by Abdi

I'm a refugee who has been granted three years refugee status in Norway. I'm would like to study in University in England, I finished my secondary school in Mogadishu Somalia.

Please can you inform me as my English is good enough to continue with my studies there. I'm also worried how I can get funding for this.Please help me.


Sure! You can get a scholarship all you have to do is carefully search for a scholarship in the field of interest and that which qualifies for funding accordingly. Study Abroad Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Studying Abroad FAQ.

Scholarship 2019/20

Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/2020
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.