Students Grants for Undergraduate Courses

by Hosea

I did KCSE and attained a B- (minus). Which scholarship is suitable for me?


As an undergraduate: Undergraduate Scholarships will be suitable.

Search for a scholarship in your interested field of venture and that qualifies you for funding then apply for sponsorship appropriately.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Kenya Undergraduate Scholarships FAQ.