Standard Bank Group Universal Sales Consultant Jobs in Kenya
Standard Bank Group Universal Sales Consultant Jobs in Kenya Job PurposeA role whose aim is to on-board and/or cross sell to new and existing customers by contacting them at their predictable churn points with a view to proactively exceed expectations.
• Conducts a thorough financial needs assessment and recommends the most appropriate products and services for personal and Business customer’s immediate and future financial needs at the branch.
• Identifies and cross sell all products including, Vehicle and Asset Finance (VAF), Digital Channel, Card, Home Loans, Agency Banking, Banca and others.
• Conducts and drives campaigns at branch, targeted at personal and business banking customers.
Provides the following services to Personal Banking
• Promote and sell a range of PB product offerings and solutions that meet the financial needs of Personal customers (i.e. Blue, Silver, Executive and Private Banking).
• Acquire and open new personal accounts according to customer needs.
• Collaborate with Customer Care Centre (CCC) to Cross sell additional products and services to existing and new Personal Banking customers.
Provides the following services to SME Banking Customers
• Promote and sell a range of Enterprise Banking product offerings and solutions that meet the financial needs of the business customers
• Attends to Personal Banking and SME customer service requests and refer requests outside of scope to the relevant area for example: Enterprise Direct; Home Loans; VAF, and follow up on the query resolution in order to provide feedback to the customer.
• Engages with priority clients on a re-active basis as required and ensure that the client need is addressed appropriately by either attending to the request or handing it over to the relationship manager.
Provides the following service to Personal Banking and SME Customers
• Conducts customer on boarding as per defined processes for new accounts and explain credit loan facility options and qualifying criteria to customers.
• Attends to customers on the overflow of customer service requests.
• Proactively promotes the adoption and drive awareness for digital banking channel and Enterprise Direct
• The ability to analyse customer needs by engaging with them, Prompting conversations to derive information that can be passed on as a lead to a business banker
• Applies concepts without requiring supervision, able to provide technical guidance when required
• Knowledge and understanding of the features, benefits and pricing of the products and services on offer to personal banking
• Application and Submission Verification - The ability to verify, scrutinise and assess account application submissions received
• Account opening and maintenance
• Understands and applies account application and submission processes and related activities.
Product Related Systems
• The understanding of how product applications are captured on systems and the inputs required and outputs received from the systems for customers.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
• Diploma in relevant Business and Sales field
• 3-4 years sales experience
• Proven successful track record in sales and service across Personal and Business Banking.
• Extensive branch and bank product knowledge.
• Previous experience within the Personal banking environment and /or Business Banking
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Standard Bank Group Universal Sales Consultant Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.