Scholarships to Study in Costa Rica

by Godfrey

Regards and thank you very much for all the information that you always send us relating to schoalrship opportunities.

I have been admitted to study MA Gender and Peace Building at UN Mandated University of Peace (UPEACE) in Costa Rican with a 75% tuition support. Is there any foundation or organisations supporting students from Uganda. I can apply for the remaining 25% and living substances. This will help me achieve dreams in the desired field.

Looking forward to your positive response


See the page below for more information.

View; 1000's of Scholarships and Grants

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

5000 Google Scholarships Available Today!

Register now & complete at least 1 hour of online coursework today & get a free scholarship.

Sign up for your training online with Google. Free course scholarships from Google.

Google Official Courses 2018/19

Scholarship 2018/19

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.