Scholarship for my Masters Degree

by Rebah

I am a B.ED graduate in Early Childhood and Education. I wish to continue with my Masters Degree in the same field but I have no funds. How do I go about studying outside my county?

Advise me accordingly.



Please look at:

  • How to Get a Scholarship

  • Kenya Scholarships

  • Studying Abroad

  • Click here to post comments

    Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Master's Scholarships FAQ.

    5000 Google Scholarships Available Today!

    Register now & complete at least 1 hour of online coursework today & get a free scholarship.

    Sign up for your training online with Google. Free course scholarships from Google.

    Google Official Courses 2018/19

    Scholarship 2018/19

    Undergraduate Scholarships,
    Masters Scholarships,
    PhD Scholarships,
    International Scholarships.