RTI International Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, Learning, and Adapting Jobs in Uganda
RTI International Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, Learning, and Adapting Jobs in UgandaJob Details: The USAID-Uganda Biodiversity for Resilience project is a $15 million, five-year cooperative agreement that seeks to assist communities, the Government of Uganda, and the private sector to conserve and manage biodiversity in target ecosystems for lasting environmental and economic sustainability and increased community and household resilience.
• Leads project efforts to continuously learn from and adapt ongoing project implementation
• Oversees the Activity Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (AMELP) and Activity reporting to USAID
• Leads participatory work planning sessions during the Activity’s consultative Start-up Workshop to design B4R’s MERLA approach, including the Theory of Change, AMELP, and Learning Agenda, in collaboration with Team RTI staff, USAID, and other key stakeholders
• Supports Applied Political Economy Analysis (PEA) and Spatially Explicit Multicriteria Analysis (SEMCA), to take place during the B4R Inception Phase
• Ensures submission of final AMELP to USAID for review and approval within 150 days of award
• Ensures the establishment and, ultimately, implementation of an effective and efficient system to monitor progress, impacts, and successes of B4R activities and performance at all levels
• Develops dynamic, cost-effective systems and clear data flow protocols for data collection (including data quality checks), transmission, analysis, communication, and action
• Oversees project reporting, data collection and management, and indicator documentation
• Supervises the M&E/Data Specialist, SBCC and Inclusion Specialist, and part-time Local Enumerators
• Provides guidance to Team RTI (including subcontractors and grantees) on tools, frameworks, and data collection methods to guide data collection, management, and analysis in a consistent, standardized, and disciplined manner
• Liaises with RTI’s home office Geospatial Science and Technology Specialists to determine the best way to collect data to track positive biophysical change, which may include annual satellite imagery analysis and remote sensing to detect deforestation, degradation, and habitat fragmentation
• Manages B4R subcontractor Viamo’s technical work in data collection, mobile surveys, and behavior change communications
• Leads annual “pause-and-reflect” sessions; implementation of the Activity’s Learning Agenda
• Ensures appropriate disaggregation of Activity data to understand risks and benefits for actions based on demographics (e.g., youth, gender, and by critical landscape)
• Master’s degree in education, social sciences, statistics, or related field and minimum of 9 years of experience designing and implementing M&E systems for international donor-funded projects, including USAID-funded projects
• At least 5 years’ experience with USAID-funded project M&E
• Familiarity and experience with indicators relevant to biodiversity and/or Feed the Future preferred
• Ability to articulate (and apply) CLA principles
• English fluency
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; RTI International Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, Learning, and Adapting Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.