Right To Play Driver Jobs in Uganda
Right To Play Driver Jobs in Uganda
Job SummaryThe Driver reports directly to the Finance Assistant and with technical reporting line to the Logistics Officer.
The main responsibility of the Driver is to provide safe transport services of passengers as required ensuring that safety regulations are adhered to by all his passengers at all times.
Job Responsibility #1: Driving and vehicle maintenance (95% of Time):
• Provides driving services to staff and other passengers between locations as scheduled by supervisor.
• Conducts daily checks of the assigned vehicle for proper levels of fuel, motor oil, tire pressure, brakes and water level.
• Performs minor maintenance when necessary.
• Presents car in a clean and tidy manner, washing it when required.
• Maintains mileage log book and schedules regular maintenance service with approval from supervisor.
• Keeps all vehicle documents including vehicle registration, insurance, road tax, parking fees, road licenses and others, updated at all times.
• Stocks essential vehicle supplies such as first aid kit and necessary spare parts ready at all times.
• Undertakes errands to and/or from vendors, suppliers and banks as requested by supervisor.
• Reports incidents and necessary repairs to supervisor and authorities according to existing operating procedure.
Job Responsibility #2: Performs Other Duties (5% of Time):
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school certificate or vocational school diploma
• A valid driving license
• 5 years’ experience as a driver (carrying passengers) with an international organization
• Ability to follow a pre-set schedule and create a plan to reach the required destination on time
• Ability to work well with people from varied backgrounds and cultures at
all levels in
• Ability to work as part of a team and is flexible and adaptable
• Ability to work under pressure
• Understands and performs safe driving techniques
• Skilled in minor car repair
• Able to drive for long periods of time
• Understands highway code and road rules of the country
• Good oral communication skills
• Fluency in local language Madi. Basic reading, writing and speaking in English.
• First Aid training
• Previous experience working in an international organization
• Drivers school training
• Advanced auto repair skills
• Advanced knowledge of security procedures in the country
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for these positions, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and kindly include “Position Name” and your name in the subject line.
Please indicate your salary expectations in the cover letter.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Right To Play provides equal employment opportunities to employees regardless of their gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
We offer a family-friendly environment that allows for flexible work arrangements in order to support staff diversity and ensure a healthy work-life balance.
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.