Right to Care Professional Counsellors Jobs in Zambia
Right to Care Professional Counsellors Jobs in Zambia Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Key Performance Areas
• Using the professional experience to lead the supervisee in exploring alternative interventions, perceptions and avenues of viewing the clients presenting concerns
• Provides advice in a supportive and constructive way to enhance efficiency and proficiency
• Links the supervisees concerns about clients in a detached fashion
• Helps the supervisee remain focused in her counselling work
• Supervision of Lay Counsellors.
• Helps the supervisee gain insight into her work, her effectiveness, or limitations.
• Help supervisee address the so-called spot issues (dumb spot, blind spot and deaf spot)
• Promote an understanding of the underlying issues in the counsellor-client relationship
• Ensure data is Entered into the daily register each patient counselled i. e. their age, gender etc.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Grade 12 Certificate
• professional Counselling qualification
• Basic HIV\AIDS training
• 2 years’ experience in counselling supervision
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
• Problem solving skills
• counselling skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Supervision skills (guiding, supporting)
• Good interpersonal skill
• Personal management skills
• HTS linkage Viral Load HVST
How to Apply
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply
Submit your CV and Application to
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.