Requesting for a Scholarship

by Bereket

I have graduated from Arba Minch University, Water Technology Institute, in Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering (B.Sc). I have finished my undergraduate studies in a good accomplishment scoring a GPA 3.57

I want to study my M.Sc in the same field. Please inform me how I can apply to your scholarship positions.

Advance Africa does not offer funds for scholarships.

From the wide variety of scholarships we get from such funding organisations, you can search and apply for preferred scholarship(s) in your field of specification.

Look at: How to Get a Scholarship

Search for a scholarship from: Master Scholarship

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2018/19

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.