Request for Research Sponsorship

by Abebe
(Amahra, Ethiopia)

I have a second degree in Public Administration. I want to pursue a doctoral degree in Public Administration.

I cannot afford to pay for the research based terminal degree. I therefore apply for the budget support from your organization.

As we do not sponsor at all, kindly get funded by organizations doing so as listed at: PhD & Masters by Research Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2018/19

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.