Reach Out Mbuya Parish HIV/AIDS Initiative Clinical Services Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
Reach Out Mbuya Parish HIV/AIDS Initiative Clinical Services Coordinator Jobs in UgandaMain Purpose of the Job: To provide quality medical care and health education to ROM clients and to ensure smooth running of clinic activities.
Key Result Areas:
• Medical care provided
• Medical knowledge on HIV/AIDS care provided to Clinic staff
• Health workers trained
• Capacity building to nurses and clinical officers provided .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate in the drawing and implementation of medical clinic schedules, work plans and budget.
• Provide information to clients through health education and ensure client satisfaction.
• Participate in HIV/AIDS awareness and sensitizations in the communities.
• Head, document surge meetings and follow-up with staff for effective implementation.
• Ensure entries of backlogs into EMR is done timely and respond to data calls.
• Provide medical care to ROM clients and ensure all clients are optimized to correct regimens.
• Build capacity and -provide technical support to nurse clinicians and other health workers from communities and other institutions.
• Participate in drawing up of training schedules in consultation with the HR office and participate in CMEs/in house training for medical team in ROM.
• Work with the medical services manager and the different supervisors to contribute to revision and development of various clinical guidelines.
• Carry out weekly and emergency home visits and hospital visits
• Ensure timely appraisals of all the staff under supervision.
• Ensure 100% completion of the registers under clinic and prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual report writing for the department.
• Ensure health, safety and security in your area of operation.
• Any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
• Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBChB)
• Minimum Experience and Exposure: 2 years in a similar post (preferably HIV/AIDS Setting)
• HIV/AIDS management and care
• Reach Out Mbuya and national health policies
• Basics of financial management
• Routing, switching, networking, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
Computer, coaching, interpersonal, supervisory skills, and training skills.
Innovative, resourceful, analytical, attention to detail, self-driven, good listener.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and CV/resume with 3 professional referees as one document to
email@example.com not later than 5:00 pm on 31st July 2020.
Include title of Job in email subject line.
Both cover letter and CV/Resume must not exceed 6 pages and should be saved as .pdf or Ms. Word. No need of attaching other documents at this level. The single document attachment not to exceed 50kb.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.