Rama Homes Retail General Manager Jobs in Kenya
Rama Homes Retail General Manager Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsRama HomesLimited is a fully registered dynamic real estate company actively involved in the identification and development of property.
We conduct feasibility analysis to determine the viability of each specific project and negotiate the acquisition of profitable projects on behalf of our clients/partners.
• Product control – overseeing the activities as per schedule
• Daily report of staff movement and management
• Daily construction report
• Daily reports of accidents and incidents
• Impromptu inspections
• Report on timelines of the activities on all the staff and departments
• Budgets and projections – monthly to ensure we are not overspending and we are right on
• Daily produce report
• Farm inspection of infrastructure report
• Report of any crop incidence and accidents and give solutions
• Farm Documentation Checklist
• Watering Schedule for Nursery and Greenhouse
• Provide a Business plan based on your strategy
• Share Weekly Training Timetables for your staff with Manuals.
• Ensure the HR, the Sales, the Accountant, all submit their departmental strategies on time
• Submit Risk Assessment and Management Report for the site
• Yield Projection Report per Greenhouse
• Represent the company in BOD meetings
• Studying plants and soil in order to develop better planting, cultivation, and harvesting techniques, improve crop yield, and solve problems facing the agriculture industry.
• Researching, developing, and promoting farming practices or products that diminish the effects of changes in soil, climate, and weather or prevent damage from pests.
• Assisting with the plant selection process and the development of planting and irrigation schedules, budgets, and timelines.
• Keeping detailed records regarding fields, customers, crops, and samples.
• Generating reports and presenting findings to management, clients, or other interested parties.
• Promoting products and techniques through educational presentations.
• Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and recordkeeping.
• Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
• Analyzes market conditions to determine acreage allocations.
• Confers with purchasers and arranges for sale of crops.
• Contracts with farmers or independent owners for rising of crops or for management of crop production.
• Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy, Agriculture, or related field.
• Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel.
• Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office
• Exceptional active listening and verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong research, decision making, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
• Awareness of industry trends, technology, and developments.
• Presentation skills are also a major plus.
• At least 7 years’ experience leading a well renown farm
How to Apply
Send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10th August 2020.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.