Rakai Health Sciences Program Pharmacy Assistant Jobs in Uganda
Rakai Health Sciences Program Pharmacy Assistant Jobs in Uganda The Pharmacy Assistant will ensure regular update of all pharmacy records and inventory management systems.
He/she will provide medication and other health care products to patients and other health workers.
S/he will perform routine tasks to help prepare prescribed medication for patients; and support pharmacological services by stocking, verifying and issuing medicines and health supplies.
He/she will adhere to all RHSP policies, procedures and demonstrate high integrity .
• Ensure tracking and accountability for all medical and pharmaceutical products as well as related supplies used by the health facility.
• Scheduling and participating in stock taking exercises and prepare monthly stock reports
• Use and regular updating of the available Pharmacy inventory systems like RX solution, Navision etc.
• Support forecasting and quantification of medicines and health supplies
• Managing the pharmacy store (Verification, receiving, shelving and issuing of drugs)
• Managing and filing of prescriptions, requisitions and issue vouchers
• Reviewing of prescriptions and dispensing of drugs to patients.
• Any other duties in line with your roles other assigned duties in line with your roless
Knowledge and Experience
• Certificate in Pharmacy or nursing
• Active registration with the relevant governing body/ council
• Proficiency in Computer Microsoft office applications: Word, Excel
• The Candidate must have at least one years’ experience in pharmacy practice and HIV care and treatment
• At least one years’ experience in health commodities inventory management
• Knowledge and experience in use of Navision system is an added advantage
How to Apply
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their; applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees, and copies of academic qualifications/certificates, addressed to the HR Manager to
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.
Only online applications will be considered.
Deadline for Submission: Tuesday, 04th August 2020 by 5:00pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.