Rakai Health Sciences Program Information Administrative Assistant Jobs in Uganda
Rakai Health Sciences Program Information Administrative Assistant Jobs in Uganda The Administration Assistant should be able to assist management, staff and all visitors to the organization by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone and email, making space reservations for meetings, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
He/she will further be responsible for photocopying, binding, laminating etc and take good care of the office machines such as photocopiers, printers, computers among others .
• Assist with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage
• General office management
• Carrying on clerical work
• Handling official communications
• Management of the program secretarial bureau
• Responsible for maintaining both regulatory and personal files
• Attending meetings and taking minutes
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Maintain welfare of office and visitors
• Assists in the preparation of activity budgets, expenses and accountability
• Coordinate logistical supplies for the respective offices
• Any other official duties as may be assigned by management
How to Apply
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their; applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees, and copies of academic qualifications/certificates, addressed to the HR Manager to
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.
Only online applications will be considered.
Deadline for Submission: Tuesday, 04th August 2020 by 5:00pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.