Rakai Health Sciences Program HIV Care & Treatment Officer Jobs in Uganda
Rakai Health Sciences Program HIV Care & Treatment Officer Jobs in Uganda Provide HIV related technical support to health care workers at supported HFs in assessment, diagnosis & clinical care of all patients .
• Provide technical assistance and mentorship for health workers in HIV/AIDS care
• Provide continuous clinical mentoring in all areas including reporting for all related MoH reports
• Support and participate in a Continuous Medical Education (CME) programs for all staff
• Support coordination of health education talks in HIV/AIDS related fields
• Lead and strengthen quality improvement activities in all HIV/AIDS related fields at all facilities
• Support referral and linkages for clients receiving care at supported facilities
• Support HMIS and program reporting for all supported facilities
• Any other assigned duties in line with your role
Knowledge and Experience
• Diploma in medicine
• Training in clinical management of HIV/AIDS and opportunistic infections
• Registration with the Allied Health professionals’ Council
• At least 1-year and above work experience in a busy clinical HIV/AIDS setting
• Experience in clinical care of infants, children and adolescents would be an advantage
• Specific experience and training in HIV management or care
• Good interpersonal skills required
• Ability to interact productively and work in a team environment
• Self-motivated, innovative and capable of meeting deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills required (Both oral & written)
How to Apply
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their; applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees, and copies of academic qualifications/certificates, addressed to the HR Manager to
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.
Only online applications will be considered.
Deadline for Submission: Tuesday, 04th August 2020 by 5:00pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.