Radisson Hotel Group Marketing Manager Jobs in Zambia
Radisson Hotel Group Marketing Manager Jobs in Zambia
• Input and set up of the hotel Marketing Activity Pan in consultation with the Area MarCom team and General Manager.
• Monitor trends in all relevant media to ensure brands and hotels are up to date with market and monitor competition activity in media
• Ensure close relationship with relevant media to ensure cost effective and creative ways to increase brand awareness and effective campaigns and activities. Online – Offline
• Local adaptation of Corporate, Area and Regional campaigns
• Identify potential outbound promotional opportunity together with ASO.
• Ensure a coherent brand message and tone of voice
• Deliver creative, innovative and effective advertising, collateral, sales tools for the hotel.
• Responsible to ensure all text content, imagery, videos on owned and 3rd party B2C and B2B channels are on brand and content scores are at 100% and regular self-audits are in place.
• Ensure all tools and systems available and recommended by RHG are used (mandatory and optional)
• Work closely with sister hotels in the city / country to increase synergiesPR & Communications
• Develop and implement regional PR, digital communication and social media plan to promote the hotel and brand within the media market, in cooperation with the Area Support Office
• Serve as the liaison between Area Support Office and the hotel team on all communication matters
• Promote the hotel, brand, destination and hotel executives through social media network, trade shows, interviews, press conferences, media dinners, photo calls and events.
• Research and seek innovative PR (online and offline) opportunities, including identifying opportunities for the placement of stories and the promotion of spokespeople
• Direct any local PR agencies in terms of managing the brief, the pitch and appointment process and working closely with the agency to promote the hotel.
• Develop and maintain media and online journalists/bloggers lists for use on regional basis in liaison with the corporate PR agency and Area PR team.
• Write, edit and submit news releases to the media locally and regionally.
• Ensure hotel and brand awareness and positioning using relevant partnership connections and institutional PR within the local community.B2B and B2C Marketing
• Establish the annual B2C and B2C Marketing plans for the hotel
• Set up of all B2C and B2C tactical and brand marketing activities for Corporate & MICE and Leisure Ensure a coherent brand message and tone of voice
Deliver creative, innovative and effective advertising, collateral, sales tools
Develop online content for B2B and B2C activities
• Develop targeted consumer acquisition, retention & engagement plan
CRM and Loyalty
• Ensure effective database management in the hotel
• Establish procedures in order to increase database in the hotel’s
several guest touch points and use it effectively to communicate messages and also to add in Central Marketing Database
• Support the hotel in order to reach enrolment goals for Radisson Rewards and various RHG Loyalty programs in cooperation with ASO.
• Drive Radisson Rewards for Business in cooperation with ASO
• Ensure effectiveness of Loyalty Programmes in general including insurance of member engagement and support of acquisition of new members for various RHG Loyalty programs
• Ensure all hotels are aware and in line with company brand standards
• Carry out regular audits for brand standards and compliance
• Ensure operating entities are always in line with brand standards
• Ensure all collateral are up to standard and Brand Artwork Tool is being used to its maximum capacity
• Optimize and effectively the company’s existing partners through joint promotions and events
• Source local partners for hotel activities
• Identify potential partners to ASO for wider regional activities
• Identify and implement solutions in order to drive revenue through on-line channels and direct purchase influenced by on-line messaging for the hotel.
• Review SEO and SEM, META Search engine programs and Display programs in coordination with ASO
• Review hotel online strategies and assist with online campaigns to ensure correct target market and high ROI.
• Developing online strategies and implementation of online activities for the hotel based on joint property plans and in lieu of Commercial Focus Group or Smart Funding activities.
• Ensure correct content and tools are applied to brand web
• Use RHG and industry analytics to measure effectives of online initiatives and report to all GM, wider Commercial team and ASO.
• Manage the execution of the company’s social media strategy
• Online reputation management for the hotel based on social media and review sites monitoring
• Create and execute frequent promotions on multiple social media channels
• Compose engaging and informative content using appropriate brand voice and best practices on social channels including Facebook, and Instagram for corporate, brand and hotel accounts and Linkedin for executive profiling for relevant stakeholders.
Support of content and storytelling in general for blogs.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Radisson Hotel Group Marketing Manager Jobs in Zambia
Find daily jobs in Zambia. Jobs - Zambia jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Zambian job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Zambia.
Jobs in Zambia - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Zambia.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Zambia posted and updated daily - click here!