Public Health Study Abroad

by Pamella

I have six years working experience in community health promotion specifically HIV/AIDS prevention treatment care and support. I want to upgrade my career by doing masters in Public health but I cannot support myself financially. How can I locate a sponsor for a Master in Public health?

You can locate a sponsor by searching: Master Scholarship

Also see: Public Health Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants Questions.

5000 Google Scholarships Available Today!

Register now & complete at least 1 hour of online coursework today & get a free scholarship.

Sign up for your training online with Google. Free course scholarships from Google.

Google Official Courses 2018/19

Scholarship 2018/19

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.