Postdoctoral Research

by Prof Nk Nwokoye

I need a research grant or scholarship to study abroad i.e. China. How do i apply?


See the page below and follow the links provided in that page for more information and application materials. Women’s Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Programme

Also see: Study Abroad Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Nigeria Scholarships FAQ.