Port Florence Community Hospital Finance Manager Jobs in Kenya
Port Florence Community Hospital Finance Manager Jobs in Kenya Job DetailsPort Florence Community Hospital is a Community-based, non-governmental organization in Kenya registered in 2002 and Incorporated as Company Limited.
Port Florence Community Hospitals is a chain of Healthcare facilities with an Aim of Providing affordable, high quality, curative and preventive health services to people of Kisumu, Siaya, Homabay, Vihiga and Kericho Counties: serving the larger Western and Nyanza regions.
• Institute and Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures that reduces financial risk to the organization.
• Supervise documentation of financial transactions in relevant accounting systems, substantiating financial transactions by reviewing the financial documents and filing.
• Producing financial reports related to budgets, accounts payables, accounts receivables, expenses etc.
• Developing long term business plans for the facility based on the reports and external environment by analyzing market trends and competitors.
• Processing of the monthly payroll including update of new staff records and ensuring that all statutory obligations are met.
• Keep track of and disseminate new developments in accountancy guidelines and information provided by ICPAK to ensure adherence to professional ethics and standards of accounting.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and audit requirements
• Ensure effective and efficient budgetary monitoring and control systems.
• Maintain an accurate and up to date fixed asset register for the organization.
• Preparation and coordination for both internal and external audits
Qualification & Competencies Required
• Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Finance, Business Administration, Strategic Management or any related disciplines.
• Professional qualification such as CPA or ACCA.
• Knowledge in general risk management and business management.
• Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants Kenya in good standing.
• At least five (5) years post qualification experience three of which should be in a senior management position.
• Excellent computer skills including proficiency in accounting packages such as QuickBooks, understanding of hospital management system added advantage etc.
• Strong analytical skills, Reporting &Auditing skills.
How to Apply
Applicants to send Cover letter, CV and testimonials indicating the position applied for to:
Human Resource Manager
Port Florence Community Hospital
P.O Box 3417
Send by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Email subject line to read the position applied for.
Applications to reach us by Wednesday, 5th August 2020.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.