Population Studies

by Moiwa

I am a lecturer at the Institute for Population Studies at the Fourah Bay College, University of Sierra Leona and I a post graduate diploma and a masters degree in the above discipline but would wish pursue a doctorate degree. How can I apply in any college for admission and secondly obtain a grant or scholarship? Please help.

Go through: How to Get a Scholarship

To search and apply for a suitable scholarship, search: African Scholarships for Study in Africa

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants Questions.