Population Services International Design Coordinator Jobs in Kenya
Population Services International Design Coordinator Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsWe have been measurably improving the health of Kenyans since 1989.
Our approach harnesses the vitality of the private sector to improve health outcomes for "Sara” - our archetype that focuses our interventions.
We address the most serious health challenges affecting resource-poor and vulnerable communities in Kenya, including HIV/AIDS, reproductive health and family planning, and the greatest threats to children under five including malaria, diarrhea, pneumonia and malnutrition.
As part of the project DISC (Delivering Innovation in Self-Care), the Design Coordinator will support the team in designing, prototyping & scaling innovative ways to deliver self-injection to consumers in Uganda & Nigeria.
The Design Coordinator should be a creative thinker who is not afraid to reject the status quo and try something new.
They will lead & participate in using Human Centered Design (HCD) to address various programmatic challenges as well as supporting new challenges posed by the program teams.
What are we looking for?
• Oversee the design process for the first wave of design cycles, including day-to-day coordination of the design agency & project teams to ensure timely delivery.
• Work with the research, marketing, and implementation teams to identify relevant insights and information gaps in available data and expand on the existing data set through qualitative research with consumers, providers, stakeholders & relevant community members.
• Participate in research and immersion sessions, using insights to design meaningful, creative, and impactful prototypes for testing
• Inform the innovation development/ prototype design phase to increase field practicability
• Participate in innovation sessions and prototype design sessions
• Review and recommend field implementation strategy for innovation/ prototypes to reflect experienced realities in the field
• Assist in process documentation for all innovations/ prototypes conducted and ensure learnings are brought forward between design cycles to refine prototypes.
It would get us excited if you are/ have
• An initial degree with at least 2 years of experience preferably in a design agency
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• A dynamic individual with demonstrated critical thinking and is solution oriented
• Open minded and willing to work through different ideas
• Logical and able to measure programmatic success against both quantitative and qualitative indicators
• Creative individual who is a good team player and methodical in process
• Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work professionally with external and internal stake holders –PSI/staff, providers, Interpersonal Communication agents, community leaders, beneficiaries, partner organizations
• Significant knowledge and experience of human centered design processes will be an added advantage
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Population Services International Design Coordinator Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.