Phoenix Aviation Flight Nurses Jobs in Kenya
Phoenix Aviation Flight Nurses Jobs in Kenya Job DetailsPhoenix Aviation Limited (PAL) & Phoenix Global Air Ambulance (PMA).
Provide high quality nursing care including assessment, triage, and treatment utilizing standards and guidelines established by Phoenix Global Air Ambulance Medical Director.
• Provide pre-hospital advanced life support care from initial contact until patient care is relinquished to the accepting medical facility maintaining through patient care documentation
• Provide advanced life support care and documentation on ambulance transports from hospital facilities.
• Following in-flight protocols participate in aircraft safety briefings and performing pilot assistance duties as needed to ensure safe and timely arrival as a medical flight member.
• Current RN practice licenses by Nursing Council of Kenya
• Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
• ACLS, PALS, BLS and PHTLS current license
• Good communication skills
• Effective team player
Working Conditions for Flight Doctors and Flight Nurses
• Long transport times in the confined space of the aircraft while working on critical patients
• Occasionally required to stand, walk climb or balance, stoop, kneel or touch
• Frequently exposed to vibrations/turbulence and loud noise levels requiring hearing protection
• Required to work frequently near moving mechanical parts
• Required to work in outside weather conditions
• Unpredictable working hours/requires flexibility
• Exposure to dynamic cultural diversity
• Minimum 5 years as a Nurse Practitioner
• Certified Critical care Nurse with at least 3 years' experience in ICU
• Currently working in an ICU
• In-flight experience an added advantage but not a requirement
• Prehospital Trauma care is an added advantage
How to Apply
Main base of operations will be Nairobi, Kenya
Due to the nature of Phoenix Global Air Ambulance operations, the candidate must be willing to travel constantly around the world on patient rescue and transfer missions.
Occasionally, nurses may be required to be away from the main operations base for up to 7-10 days.
Applicants must be willing to conduct infectious disease transfer flights in accordance with World Health Organization (WHO) and Ministry of Health (MOH guidelines and protocols.
For further information on any of the above positions, send your enquiry to: email@example.com
Please send your application and Resume, referring to the position applied to the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received by 1700 hrs on 21st August 2020.
A copy of the application MUST be sent to THE DIRECTOR GENERAL, KENYA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY, PO, Box 30163-00100 Nairobi-Kenya
Phoenix Aviation Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.