Phoenix Aviation Flight Doctor-Locum - Part Time Jobs in Kenya
Phoenix Aviation Flight Doctor-Locum - Part Time Jobs in Kenya Job DetailsPhoenix Aviation Limited (PAL) & Phoenix Global Air Ambulance (PMA). seek to recruit qualified and competent individuals to fill the following position above;Phoenix Global Air Ambulance invites applications from qualified critical care (ICU) doctors meeting the below qualifications
Team Leader in the evaluation, coordination and delivery of emergency care provided to patients during air transport.
Works with other members in ensuring that Patient safety remains the highest priority throughout the transport continuum. .
• Participate in Pre-Flight debriefing with other members of the medical team, pilots and flight coordinator
• Perform flight Physician duties such as on call availability for medical consultation and available to perform flights as needed
• Highly skilled in providing pre-hospital advanced life support care from Initial contact until patient care is relinquished to the accepting medical facility maintaining thorough patient care documentation
• Medical Practitioner Certified by the Kenya Medical and Dentists Practitioners Council Board
• Accredited in Anaesthesia, Critical Care of Emergency Medicine residency program
• ACLS, PALS, BLS and PHTLS current licensure
• Proficient, knowledgeable and skilled in the care of critically ill patients
• Good communication skills
• Active team player
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum 5 years as a Medical Practitioner
• At least 3 years of Critical Care Experience
• Currently working in an ICU
• In-flight experience an added advantage but not a requirement
How to Apply
Main base of operations will be Nairobi, Kenya
Due to the nature of Phoenix Global Air Ambulance operations, the candidate must be willing to travel constantly around the world on patient rescue and transfer missions.
Occasionally, nurses may be required to be away from the main operations base for up to 7-10 days.
Applicants must be willing to conduct infectious disease transfer flights in accordance with World Health Organization (WHO) and Ministry of Health (MOH guidelines and protocols.
For further information on any of the above positions, send your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application and Resume, referring to the position applied to the email subject to email@example.com to be received by 1700 hrs on 21st August 2020.
A copy of the application MUST be sent to THE DIRECTOR GENERAL, KENYA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY, PO, Box 30163-00100 Nairobi-Kenya
Phoenix Aviation Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.