Person Living with HIV

by Daniel

Can a person living with HIV apply for scholarships to study in their home country on a full time basis for Master degree and PhD.

Kindly read through; How to Get a Scholarship

For a chance to apply for a suitable scholarship in your field of choice, see; Undergraduate Scholarships and Grants

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants Questions.