Palladium Interns Jobs in Kenya
Palladium Interns Jobs in Kenya
Objectives The KIM program activities include international action of incorporating a Gender and Youth Lens to provide youth with development finance experience as well as ensure inclusion of gender and youth considerations on investments processes.
These positions are available in the KIM’s office based in Nairobi and is open to Kenyan Citizens below the age of 35 years and seeking to fulfill the experience requirement for respective job needs.
For qualified, motivated applicants, these positions offer exposure to virtually all facets of M&E systems and Operational Management.
Reporting to the Department
Depending on the candidate’s qualifications and experience, this program will offer opportunities to provide supervised assistance in the following broad areas:
Finance & Administration (One intern)
• Support preparation of payment approval forms for invoice processing ensuring all documentation is attached.
• Provide support on preparation of bi-weekly reports, budgets and forecasting.
• Provide support on human resources management comprising of scheduling interviews, documentation, reference check and compiling selection panel reports.
• Track office consumables ensure replacement and monitor monthly consumption.
• Compile procurement documentation including utilities and ensure documentation is complete prior o submission for payment processing.
• Update asset and inventory register on regular basis,
• Assist in management of electronic and physical document registry including filing and retrieval of supporting documents.
• Participate in office meetings, work plan development, and in preparation of periodic meeting reports from time to time.
Any other task relevant to this scope that may be determined from time to time.
Information Technology Systems (One intern)
• Assisting with troubleshooting computer hardware and software,
• Setting up computer workstations,
• Setting up teleconference &
video conference meetings,
• Requesting desk phone service activations and mobile phones configurations,
• Ad hoc end-user support via email, IM, phone or in-person,
• Ensuring requests are properly resolved in a timely manner,
• Other similar duties as assigned.
The minimum requirement for this role includes:
• Graduate degree within the last 2 years from any of the following courses; Commerce (Finance or Accounting), Business Administration, Statistics, Research, CPA – K, Law, or related courses
• Must be proficient in Excel and Word and be comfortable in Microsoft software environment,
• Ability and maturity to interact with key staff and c-suite level officials
• An application letter narrative how the candidate would benefit from a program of this nature,
IT intern: Knowledge of general computer hardware/software repairs and hardware and software troubleshooting,
Duration of internship; - 3 months with possibility of renewal.
No of interns needed; 2
Other Engagement terms
• The Interns will agree to operate under the values and ethics of the Palladium and KIM project.
• A certificate of participation/recommendation will be issued by the KIM upon successful completion of the program.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Palladium Interns Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.