NHIF Director Corporate Services Jobs in Kenya
NHIF Director Corporate Services Jobs in Kenya
Reporting to The CEO, the successful candidate is responsible for the direction and management of Corporate Services of NHIF and for ensuring the provision of high level systems and services for all administrative functions including human resources, building facilities, corporate communication and Branding and related support activities.
Leadership and General Management
• Provide positive and professional leadership to staff ensuring that the directorate delivers effective support to the activities of NHIF
• Contribute to the management of NHIF, as a member of the Senior Management team, by participating in the generation of new ideas and fresh approaches to how NHIF manages its business;
• Delegate appropriate responsibility for the provision of corporate services while retaining overall accountability for the delivery of those services;
• Provide advice and support to all directorates and departments within the remit of Corporate Services;
Human Capital Development and Management
• Oversee the human resources function, ensuring the provision of advice on HR matters to the CEO and Senior Management team, including the development and review of relevant HR strategies, policies and procedures;
• Provide overall leadership in organizational development, talent sourcing and staffing, employment law, performance management, employee relations, and compensation and benefits.
• Provide leadership and direction to the HR staff fulfilling the role of senior level advisor to Management executives and employees on human resources trends.
• Develop and implement a NHIF human resources business plan, establishing accountability, identifying solutions to resolve problems and fostering a diverse workplace.
• Establish short- and long-term goals, budgeting for HR expenses, and networking with outside peers and
organizations when needed to achieve goals.
• Lead the development of an occupational health and safety (OHS) system that is consistent with local and
Facilities and Security Management
• Manage the premises, facilities used by NHIF including the relationships with landlords, managing agents and other tenants where appropriate.
• Procure and manage a range of facilities management services including catering, cleaning, security, and fire protection.
• Develop, maintain and oversee property management, acquisition, disposal and rationalization strategy;
• Oversee the provision of administrative and logistical support services.
• Direct maintenance and security of the NHIF’s infrastructural equipment, machinery and facilities.
Policy Formulation and Implementation
• Constantly review the corporate services’ policies and
procedures and oversee the enforcement of statutory regulations.
• Oversee the integration of corporate plans and programs in accordance with Government guidelines, priorities and the NHIF’s mission;
• Lead in the effective communication of corporate strategies, policies and procedures.
• Lead the development and continuous revision of standard operating procedures (SOPs)
Communication and Branding
• Oversee development of a strategic Integrated Marketing and Communication plan.
• Ensure the IMC plan reflects consistent messaging and supports the Fund’s business and communication goals
• Oversee development of stakeholder collaterals
• Ensure executive management team is apprised of communication issues at all times.
• Proven track record of meeting ethical and confidentiality guidelines.
• Excellent organizational skills and efficiency;
• Experience managing and communicating organizational change.
• Relevant work experience developing effective programs to support the initiatives of a complex and large organization
• Proven track record of achieving results with demonstrated success in developing policies, procedures and processes and building systems and tools to support a transformation
• Experience in implementing significant change management processes;
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
• Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields; Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Economics, Organization Development or any other relevant field from a recognized university;
• A Master’s Degree in any of the above, or related fields from a recognized university in Kenya.
• Possess a Professional Qualification in Human Resource Management, Communication, general administration and be a member in good standing of a Human Resource Professional Body.
• Have relevant experience of not less than 12 years in HRM, Business Administration, Communication and general Management with four (4) years at senior management level in an organization of similar size and complexity as NHIF
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; NHIF Director Corporate Services Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.