Need to fund my PhD

by Esmaeil
(Tehran, Iran)

I am from Iran but as I would love to get more info on scholarships, I registered for Advance-Africa newsletter 2 to 3 years ago. During this time I have been regularly getting your letters till I fortunately received a scholarship from UK.

I am awarded a 3-year PhD scholarship at Hull University. But, unfortunately, the scholarship only provides about 70% of PhD costs and I have to fund the rest 30% myself.

So, I decided to send this email to you and ask kindly for your help to guide me to financial resources that can help me out of this challenge.

I appreciate your help and guide in advance.


Thank you for your consistence for follow-up onto our Newsletter. You can still visit the site for more.

See the page below and follow the links provided in that page for more information and application materials. Scholarships and Grants

Also see: PhD Scholarships Or Nigeria Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to PhD Scholarships FAQ.

5000 Google Scholarships Available Today!

Register now & complete at least 1 hour of online coursework today & get a free scholarship.

Sign up for your training online with Google. Free course scholarships from Google.

Google Official Courses 2018/19

Scholarship 2018/19

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.