Need for Scholarships at University in my Country

by James

Am holding my bachelors degree in education which I obtained at Chancellor College-University of Malawi.

I have been enrolled by the same college to study for Masters Degree in Educational Policy, Planning and Leadership in the Faculty of Education...of which am attending now...

However, I do not have enough funds for the entire Course of study.

Question: What should I do to secure a scholarship that would fund my studies at Chancellor College-University of Malawi which is an African University?


Search and apply for a suitable scholarship to fund you through your study. Malawi Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants Questions.