Nairobi Hospital Support Services Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Nairobi Hospital Support Services Assistant - Jobs in Kenya
Reporting to the Support Services Officer, the Successful Candidate Will Be Responsible For Coordinating and Monitoring the Operations of Outsourced and Transport Services In the Hospital to Ensure Efficient and Timely Service Provision.Roles and Responsibilities
• Liaising With Key Contacts of Outsourced Service Providers Working in the Hospital To Provide Support and Ensure That the Services Are Satisfactorily Carried Out I.e., Fumigation & Pest Control, Gardening & Landscaping, Management of Drinking Water Dispensers.
• Coordinating Logistic Operations of All Courier Services to Ensure Timely and Costeffective Delivery of All Assignments.
• Assisting in the Coordination of Routine and Special Transport Requests Made From The Various Departments.
• Ensuring That All Hospital Vehicles Are Well Maintained and Serviced Regularly, and Any Defects or Requirements Are Reported to the Support Services Officer.
• Ensuring That the Duty Rota is Adhered to by the Drivers.
• Assisting in Service Level Analysis.
• Monitoring Standard Operating Procedures.
• Ensuring Accurate Preparation of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports and All Relevant Records Are Maintained for Transport and Outsourced Services.
• Give a Weekly Report on the Physical Condition of Vehicles and Motor Bikes.
• Ensuring High Quality Customer Orientated Service is Always Delivered Which Meets Performance Monitoring and Quality Requirements.
• Ensuring That All Drivers Are Adequately Trained on Vehicles Operations and Techniques to Achieve High Working Standards.
• Do a Daily Inspection on Gardening & Landscaping and Fumigation Services and All Vehicles and Motorbikes.
• Ensure All Vehicles and Motor Bikes Are Cleaned Daily.
• Does Spot Checks on All Team Members Grooming.
• Performing Any Other Duties as May Be Assigned From Time to Time. Any Other
Responsibilities That May Be Assigned to the Job Holder by the Supervisor From Time To Time.Education and Experience
• Degree in Business Administration or Related Field
• Four (4) Years’ Progressive Work Experience in a Busy Environment.
• Valid Driving License Will Be an Added Advantage
• Experience in Logistics Management Will Be an Added Advantage.
• Competent in Computer Application/it Literate.
• Excellent Planning, Supervisory, Problem-solving, Customer Service and Organization Skills.
• Flexible and Able to Complete Tasks Within the Stipulated Timeframe.
• Ability to Work With Minimal Supervision.
• Ability to Prioritize Task Work.
• Maintain Professional Standards in Compliance With Applicable Policies andProcedures.If Your Background, Experience and Competence Match the Above Specifications, Please Send Us Your Application (Cover Letter & Cv/resume) Quoting the Job Reference Number and Full Contact Details of 3 Referees, to Reach the Undersigned Not Later Than 5th August 2022.
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted.
We Shall Only Accept Online Applications and Contact Shortlisted Candidates.
The Nairobi Hospital Does Not Charge Recruitment Fees.
Director, Human Resources & Operations
The Nairobi Hospital
P. O. Box 30026 – 00100
How to apply
For more information and job application details, see; Nairobi Hospital Support Services Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Find daily jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!