Nairobi County County Constables Jobs in Kenya
Nairobi County County Constables Jobs in KenyaResponsibilities
• Maintain law, order and regulations as directed
• Observe and maintain the code of regulations
• Responsible to the corporal for performance of assigned duties in accordance with the law.Qualifications
• Possess a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).
• Be aged between 18 and 35 years.
• Physically and medically fit;
• Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
• Female Candidates must not be pregnant at the recruitment stage and during the training periodHow to Apply For more information and job application details, see; Nairobi County County Constables Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.