Muni University Teaching Assistant/Clinical Instructor Jobs in Uganda
Muni University Teaching Assistant/Clinical Instructor Jobs in UgandaPurpose of the Job Assist the Senior Staff in preparing and conducting practical teaching of undergraduate students
• Assist in preparing and conducting nursing skills practical in the nursing skills laboratory and clinical training site
• Taking care of the nursing skills laboratory equipment
• Organize students case presentations on the wards
• Coordinates students learning in the clinical training sites between various clinical disciplines, clinicians, and lecturers.
• Nursing skills practical in the nursing skills laboratory and clinical training site Prepared and conducted
• Nursing skills laboratory equipment kept safely
• Students case presentations on the wards organized
• Students learning in the clinical training sites between various clinical disciplines, clinicians, and lecturers coordinated.
• Must have First Class or Second-class Upper Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Midwifery from a recognized Institution.
• MUST have at least two (2) years practical experience in Nursing or Midwifery
• Should have a high level of academic potential to pursue higher degrees.
• Must be registered with the relevant profession body.
• Demonstrated computer and communication skills
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Muni University Teaching Assistant/Clinical Instructor Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.