Muni University Security Guards Jobs in Uganda
Muni University Security Guards Jobs in UgandaPurpose of the Job: To assist in providing security to the University and ensure a safe and secure environment for students, staff, and property.
• Keeps surveillance at University facilities and properties.
• Collaborates with any Security Company Guards hired by the University to support implementation of security procedures.
• Cooperates with Uganda Police Force, Security Officers in other organizations, and informants during investigations.
• Guides motorists in proper parking and regulate traffic flow to and from the University.
• Directs visitors to relevant Offices.
• Apprehends suspects and hands them over to relevant authorities.
• Records gate passes and/or vehicle registration numbers for any vehicles entering or leaving the University premises.
• Mans the University gates to control incoming and outgoing vehicles and pedestrian traffic and conducts spot checks to ensure that University property is not taken out of the University without authority.
• Ensures security lights are switched on and off at the right times.
• May be required to switch on and off the generator if necessary.
• Raises and lowers the Ugandan flag and any other flags that the University may host.
• Receives and delivers newspapers to the relevant offices daily.
• Ensures that all the buildings are securely locked.
• Ensures that canteens and clubs are closed at the right time.
• Daily surveillance report produced.
• Traffic flow is well regulated.
• A record of gate passes and vehicles entering or leaving the University premises is maintained.
• Security lights switched on and off at the right times; the buildings are securely locked and the generator promptly switched on when needed.
• Security of persons and property ensured at all times.
• Should have a minimum of O’ level Certificate with either; Police, Army, Prisons or Wild Life Authority Training (Armed Forces Training).
• Should have a three (3) years’ experience in security related work.
• Should have a discharge certificate where the applicant has left armed forces.
• Computer literacy is an added advantage.
• High level of integrity.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Muni University Security Guards Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.