Muni University Lecturer in General Management Jobs in Uganda
Muni University Lecturer in General Management Jobs in UgandaPurpose of the Job To conduct lectures to undergraduate and postgraduate students in relevant subjects; and maintain academic excellence through well researched and prepared lectures as well as conducting researches.
• Prepare lectures and conduct lectures to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
• Conduct researches and disseminate research findings.
• Supervise students undertaking research.
• Conducting seminars.
• To set tests and examinations, moderate examinations questions, Mark scripts, enter the results in the system, submit marked scripts to the
department and attend to examiners and Board meetings.
• Administer and invigilate tests, course works and examinations according to University standards.
• Mark tests and examinations scripts and compile results according to approved grading standards of the University.
• Writes competitive fundable research grants.
• Mentor Junior staffs in area of Research.
• Participates in curriculum review.
• Attend to students’ inquiries and academic issues.
• Conducting research and community outreach activities.
• To carry out administrative duties in the departments as directed by the Head of Department.
• Lesson plans prepared and Lectures delivered according to the time table.
• Fundable research proposals prepared and approved.
• Research conducted and research findings disseminated/published.
• Students undertaking research supervised.
• Seminars conducted.
• Tests, examinations and course work set, marked and results compiled.
• Fundable Research grants applied for.
• Junior Staff and students Mentored.
• Should hold a PhD or must be on a PhD track in the area of Management or Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
• Should have a Master’s degree in Management (HRM option) Or MBA (HRM option).
• Should have a First Class or Second-class Upper Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Management option) or commerce Business
Studies (Management option) or Bachelor of Arts (Management option) or Bachelor of Human Resources Management.
• Should have at least three (3) years’ teaching experience in the field of specialization.
• Having knowledge and experience in writing Fundable Research grants proposal is an added advantage.
• Demonstrate computer literacy.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Muni University Lecturer in General Management Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.