Muni University Engineering Assistant Mechanical Jobs in Uganda
Muni University Engineering Assistant Mechanical Jobs in UgandaPurpose of the Job: To assist the University Engineer to plan, develop, control and coordinate all
estates functions of the University.
• Assists in the development of technical specifications and performance standards to facilitate procurement of goods, services and works.
• Assists in preparation of the bill of quantities required for servicing, repairs and maintenances of machinery and equipment according to Manufacturers’ guidelines and specifications.
• Assists in the supervision of planned, preventive and curative maintenance programs and schedules of vehicles and equipment.
• Assists to investigate, safeguard and inspect the University automobiles to ensure that adequate protection measures are put in place for
machines and equipments.
• Supervises subordinate staff, assesses their performance, identifies training needs and recommends appropriate training for them.
• Participates in the execution of impromptu tasks, servicing schedules within the premises of the University.
• Bills of quantities prepared after automobile inspections.
• Supervision reports on technical works including repairs and maintenance of automobiles prepared.
• Reports on planned, preventive and curative maintenance programmes and schedules prepared.
• Performance assessment conducted by 31st July and performance plans agreed with Staff by 31st August every year.
• Should have a Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution.
• Possession of a certificate of in a related field will be an added advantage.
• Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and influencing skills as well as good communication skills.
• Should have three (3) years’ experience in a business and reputable mechanical workshop, warehouse or industry.
• Demonstrated knowledge in computer literacy, capable of using word processing, spreadsheet and database – computer software packages.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Muni University Engineering Assistant Mechanical Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.