Muni University Assistant Registrar Jobs in Uganda
Muni University Assistant Registrar Jobs in UgandaJob Purpose Assist in processing admissions, registration of students, arranging examinations, monitoring teaching and learning and participate in arranging
• Assist in processing of Admissions, and issuance of Admission letters to admitted Students.
• Assist in registration of Students, and processing of Students’ Identity Cards.
• Prepare and compile University Academic time tables, including teaching and examination time tables.
• Assist in examination arrangements, including processing of examination permits.
• Maintain up-to-date inventory of researches done by students.
• Monitor the teaching of University Academic programmes in accordance with the approved University teaching time tables.
• Assist in enforcing policies and procedures related to student data and records residing in the student information system and linked systems.
• Keep custody of examination approved results, and also maintain up-todate the examination databases.
• Initiate and procure Academic Transcripts and Certificates blanks.
• Process, issue and answer queries on Academic Transcripts and Certificates.
• Assist in planning and implementing practices that continuously improve the services and work provided by the office of the Academic Registrar.
• Assist in interpreting and enforcing approved academic policies, and regulations of the University.
• Assist in organizing meetings, and follow-ups of the decision of the University Senate Committees and working groups.
• Assist in organizing Graduation ceremonies and such other Academic functions of the University.
• Admission letters processed and issued.
• Students registered, and Students’ Identity Cards issued.
• University Academic teaching and examination time tables compiled.
• Teaching of University Academic programmes monitored.
• Examination permits issued, and University examinations conducted.
• Up-to-date inventory of researches done by students maintained.
• Policies and procedures relating to student information management and linked systems enforced.
• Proper and safe custody of examination results, and databases maintained.
• Academic Transcript and Certificate blanks available at all times.
• Academic Transcripts and Certificates processed and issued, and queries answered.
• Productive work practices and standards maintained.
• Academic policies, regulations and standards of the University enforced.
• Meetings organized and held.
• Follow-up of the decision of the University Senate Committees and working groups made.
• Graduation ceremonies and such other Academic functions of the University organized and held.
• Should have a minimum of a postgraduate Diploma in Education or Education planning and Management or Education Leadership and Management or Management studies or Public Administration or Human
Resource Management from a recognized Institution.
• Should have a University Degree in Education, Management or Administration or Social Sciences from a recognized Institution.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position in a University or Institution of Higher learning or a reputable organisation.
• Good interpersonal and effective communication skills.
• High level of integrity.
• Demonstrated computer literacy.
• Should have high level of integrity
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Muni University Assistant Registrar Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.