Mulungushi International Conference Centre Limited Finance Manager Jobs
Mulungushi International Conference Centre Limited Finance Manager JobsJob Details: The Mulungushi International Conference Centre Limited (MICCL), a member of the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) Group of Companies invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to be considered for the position of FINANCE MANAGER.
This is a senior management position reporting to the General Manager.
To manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on Investment while minimizing risk and ensuring that adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds.
To provide overall supervision and leadership of the Finance Department, to formulate and implement the financial and accounting policies and strategies of MICCL, to ensure up-to-date financial information is available to the Board of Directors, General Manager and Senior Management for decision making to ensure adequate financial and accounting records and internal financial records are established and maintained and that all reporting requirements are met .
Main Accountabilities /Duties:
The job holder is required to perform the following accountabilities:
• Timely production of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
• Responsible for the preparation of audited financial statements and coordination of the year-end audit.
• Budget development, forecasting and monitoring, Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the financial needs of the organisation.
• Preparation of financial briefs to the Board of Directors and Shareholders.
• Monitor day-to-day financial operations such as payroll, general ledger and bank reconciliations, Fixed Asset Management. Debt Collections, among others.
• Ensure compliance with statutory and financial regulations
• Manage operations of the Finance Department, develop goals, objectives, and plan measures of achievement
• The Finance Manager shall also perform the duties of Company Secretary, by setting and preparing agendas for the Board, Sub-Committee Meetings and Annual General Meetings, taking minutes and shall ensure follow-up on action points and communication of decisions to relevant stakeholders.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• A good Grade 12 certificate with at least 5 credits including mathematics;
• Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or Finance
• Minimum Professional Qualification of ACCA or CIMA or CA or full ZICA
• Minimum Relevant Experience of at least 10 years relevant post qualifying experience
• At least 5 years job experience in a similar role:
• Knowledge of Pastel Accounting Package
• Knowledge of Auditing Practices and Principles
• Fluency in written and oral English Paid up
• Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants Relevant
• Master's Degree qualification will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Applications accompanied by copies of your academic and professional qualification certificates, NRC detailed CV, and citing three traceable references should be sent to
The General Manager
Mulungushi International Conference Centre Limited
P. O Box 33200
Closing date August 7, 2020.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.