MSc Scholarship in Home Country

by Eiman

I am graduate from Khartoum University in Environmental and Public Health Inspector and 10 years work experience. I'm asking for scholarships to study MSc in the same field in my country. How can I get it?

You can get by first reading through; How to Get a Scholarship

To search and apply for a scholarship, visit; Master Scholarship

Also see; Sudan Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants Questions.