Movit Products Limited Shift Technical Supervisor Jobs in Uganda
Movit Products Limited Shift Technical Supervisor Jobs in UgandaJob Summary: Shift Technical Supervisors will be responsible for managing shift works, carry out maintenance of machines and attending to machine breakdowns.
Report To: Asst. Mechanical Engineer .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure machine preventive checks are done on the daily basis by technicians/operators and closed out with the preventive maintenance planner.
• Timely attendance to machine breakdowns in a shift, done according to the breakdown handling process in place to ensure smooth operation
• Drive Movit Eagle way in maintenance.
• Manage costs by through focused improvement and innovations.
• Ensure machine availability and Reliability to improve productivity.
• Carry out root cause analysis (RCA) using 5 Why problem-solving tool for any breakdown above 30 mins.
• Carry out machine control system modifications, motor installation and troubleshooting
• Carry out Preventive maintenance planning and aligning on the availability of spare.
• Do annual machine audits and make report.
• Train the technician and the operators on proper handling of the Equipment.
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time by your direct supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of four (4) years` relevant working experience preferably in a similar position in a busy working environment.
• Must have technical engineering skills
• Should have quick Troubleshooting skills and result oriented
• Should be able to interpret Mechanical Engineering drawings.
• Should have basic knowledge factory automation.
• Should have knowledge filling, capping and packaging Machine.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision.
• Should have computer basic skills
• Should have machine maintenance knowledge
• Should have basic knowledge in machine fitting and fabrication
• Should have knowledge in electrical safety of the machines as well as general industrial safety.
• Should have supervision skill as well as communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply through our email
email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org . Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.