Movit Products Limited Personal Assistant Jobs in Uganda
Movit Products Limited Personal Assistant Jobs in UgandaJob Summary: Personal Assistant will be providing coordination, administrative, managerial support to the Chief Operating Officers’ office.
Report To: Chief Operating Officer (COO) .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review, summarize reports and keep the Chief Operating Officer updated on all company Operations occurrences;
• Manage the Chief Operating Officers’ email, calendar and other correspondence to ensure that appointments and schedules are adhered to;
• Manage internal and external communication in the Chief Operating Officers’ Office.
• Prepare well thought out professional documents, reports & routine correspondences;
• Maintain an up to date filing system of records that is accessible by relevant staff;
• Develop the Chief Operating Officers’ operational plans and budgets; monitor their implementation and report on the performance.
• Organize meetings, document and disseminate proceedings, follow up and report on the implementation of key action points;
• Attend meetings, transcribe and maintain accurate Minutes and ensure that the approved/signed versions are filed accordingly;
• Provide Support In collection of operations Information and filing all Operations documentation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate must at least hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or its equivalent from a recognized university;
• A minimum of six (4) years’ relevant work experience preferably in the same position in a busy working environment;
• Must have a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills;
• Must be assertive with Excellent organizational and Communication skills;
• Excellent report writing, presentation, analytical and numerical skills with in-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite;
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision and meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment;
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills with a high demonstrable level of integrity and confidentiality;
• High level of integrity and confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply through our email
firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com . Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.