Movit Products Limited Brand Manager Jobs in Uganda
Movit Products Limited Brand Manager Jobs in UgandaJob Summary: Brand Manager will be responsible for optimizing sales for a particular group of products through Vendor Management, Pricing, Marketing, Planning and management of Inventory to ensure that their company is providing the market with the products that consumer’s desire.
Report To: Head of Marketing .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
• Devise long-term development strategies for product categories
• Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
• Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
• Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands
• Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility
• Liaise with execution teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
• Collaborate with buyers and merchandisers to expand product categories
• Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
• Assume responsibility of budget development and revenue for category
• To deliver the P&L and activity plans for a category
• Development of marketing- & category plans that seizes opportunities on all 6P (proposition, product, promotion, pack, price, place) & 5C (consumer, connect, commerce, content, community).
• Translate marketing plans into a volume plans & optimize commercial opportunities. Feed into S&OP cycle and AP processes.
• Ensure a single-minded communication message is created for all campaigns in line with the brand building communication plan, consistent with category needs.
• Champion competitive behavior & -mindset throughout the business and translate it into marketing activities to grow brand share.
• Identify & clearly define the key category and customer risks / opportunities generating the relevant insight needed to resolve these
• Lead the category planning process across categories, highlighting growth opportunities and identifying business targets through category, shopper & market analysis
• Contribute/take responsibility for specific NPD / Category projects and use data to help define the ultimate in store vision for each activity /category.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate must hold Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Business-related field
• Possession of professional qualification in Marketing would be an added advantage.
• A minimum five (4 ) years working experience in a similar position.
• Experience working with different departments on development and analysis of cost standards
• Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Excellent communication and people skill
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply through our email
firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com . Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.