Mount Kenya University Professor - Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy Jobs in Kenya
Mount Kenya University Professor - Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy Jobs in KenyaRequirements:
1. An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized University
2. At least three (3) years teaching experience as an Associate Professor or equivalent and research experience
3. A minimum of Sixty (60) equivalent publication points since attaining Associate Professorship or equivalent of which at least forty (40) should be from refereed scholarly journals
4. Supervised a minimum of Five (5) post graduate students to completion including at least two at doctoral level
5. Registered with the relevant professional body (where applicable)
6. Attracted research and development funds as an Associate Professor or equivalentHow to Apply:
Each application should be accompanied with an up to date and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applications should be addressed to;
The Human Resource Director,
Mount Kenya University,
Main Campus, General Kago Road,
P.O. Box 342-01000.
Applications should be clearly marked for the position applied for.
Electronic applications can be sent in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of service are provided for as per Mount Kenya University scheme of service
Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.