Mkulazi Holding - Fuel Pump Attendant Jobs in Tanzania
Mkulazi Holding - Fuel Pump Attendant Jobs in Tanzania The company wishes to invite competent, experienced, qualified and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company as follows below: .
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Listens carefully to the amount of fuel the driver/machine Operator wants in accordance with the approved volume of fuel to be re-filled:
• Activates fuel pumps and fills tanks with proper grade of fuel to specific amount as approved;
• Follows all regulations regarding the dispensing of fuel;
• , Clears fuel spills in accordance with all safety standards and properly disposes of the hazardous material;
• Reports any evidence of tampering to management immediately;
• Notifies management of equipment malfunctions;
• Reports on time the need for replenishing fuel from supplies;
• _ Completes an attendant break and paperwork at the end of their shift;
• Keeps all fuel dispensing records and submits reports on time; and
• Perform any other lawful duties assiqned by his/her superiors.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Form Four or Form Six Young and energetic Tanzanian with good health;
• Have experience in Fuel Pump Attending especially in Sugar Industries;
• Fluent in writing both in Swahili and English language;
• Must be punctual; time and attendance is critical part of service;
• Honesty, integrity, respect is held in high regard
How to Apply
Salaries and other Fringe Benefits for all these posts will be as per Mkulazi Salary Scales and Structures and in accordance with the Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service of the company, 2019.
General Condition: ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION AND POSSES AN ORDINARY CERTIFICATE OR AN ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION OR ITS EQUIVALENT AND SHOULD NOT BE ABOVE 45 YEARS OF AGE.
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below (with the position applied written on the top of the envelope), describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 10 days after the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.