Metro Plastics Cashier Jobs in Kenya
Metro Plastics Cashier Jobs in KenyaRequirementsMust have a degree in Accounting.
• CPA 3 & above will be an added advantage.
• Must have at least 3 years continuous experience working as a Cashier in a reputable organization.
• Have a valid and clean certificate of Good Conduct from the DCI.
• Must be honest and reliable.
• Must possess the following skills: Customer service, Accounting, Communication, Client handling, Analysis etc.
• Must be validly licensed by a relevant accounting body.
How to Apply
Email or hard copy applications enclosing cover letter, CV, copies of certificates & testimonials should be addressed to:
Esquire consultants Limited.
P.O Box 76883-00620
Hand delivered applications or courier deliveries should be dropped at the reception, Metro Plastics Limited located at Nadume Close off Lunga Lunga Road, Industrial Area, Nairobi, Kenya.
E-mail applications to be submitted to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Tuesday, 24th September 2019.
Due to expected large volumes of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Metro Concepts East Africa Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Kenya.